Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Craft Your Passion Challenge 107

Well This week has been again a pretty hectic one. Unfortunately we lost another one of our foster puppies:(  He passed away on Saturday. Now we have 4 puppies and 4 kitties. I would have to say that is the hardest part about fostering.

It was also my Beautiful Liberty's Birthday yesterday. She turned 9 yrs old. I can't believe it. Time sure does fly by.

Now for this weeks challenge it was a photo challenge.


PHOTO INSPIRED
How does this photo inspire you? Is it the colors, shapes, cupcakes......show us :)


Our wonderful sponsors this week and their offered prize for the winners. So don't forget to enter.



Prize : 


and


Prize : 
3 images from store


I had the wonderful pleasure of working with a stamp from Milk Coffee I hope you enjoy: 


Until Next time create great ART!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment