Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Blog Hop Candy WInner

It is time to let everyone know who the winner of my Yummy Blog Candy is. First I would like to thank everyone for joining us on our very first ever Craft Your Passions Blog Hop. I would like to thank those ladies who are my new followers I hope you enjoy my creations I know I have so much fun making them:) Now down to the nitty gritty. True Random Number Generator Picked ........


Number 3

That would Be Jessica and she wrote

"Love your projects!! I used Deacon also...love that image!
TFS your adorable projects!"
jessica

Congrats Jessica I will be shooting you an email to get your addy to send your goodies:) 
Again thank you everyone for Joining in:)
Until Next time Create Great ART!!

1 comments:

jessica said...

Yipee!! Thanks so much for sharing your adorable project :)

Post a Comment