Thursday, September 29, 2011

What an Honor:)

I would like to say Thank you to Dude Time Doodle Who awarded my Blog Their Top Blog Award for September. I am very Honored:) I will Show my Badge on my blog with Pride! Thanks a Bunch Dudettes!! The news came on a great day to my Birthday of all days LOL:)

If you have not had a chance to check out the Dude time store it is a must see they have all you needs to make a masculine card.

Also the Dudettes Have an Awesome New Stamp release blog Hop going on right now. It started Yesterday with some great projects. Click on my Top Blog Badge on the right or the link below to be taken to their site and Enjoy:) Again Thank you DTD.


;
http:\\www.dudetimedoodles.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Shan said...

Congrats Melissa. I hope you have a wonderful weekend hun and look forward to seeing more of your creations!

Hugs
Shannin

Shan said...

P.S.... Happy belated birthday Melissa. Wish I would have known when your birthday was so I could have sent you a card. Hope it was a good one.

Hugs
Shannin

Post a Comment