Sunday, December 4, 2011

What a weekend:)

I just wanted to Drop in and give everyone a Quick hello and tell them about Two Of my Good Friends Lynn and Laura who Just started a Blog expressions of a scrap booker.  These are Two very Talented Ladies who I know will have a lot of wonderful projects and ideas to share. So go over and show them some blog land love and welcome them to the Blogger community and While you are there Follow them I am sure you will enjoy reading what these ladies have to share:) Their Blog address is
www.expressionsofascrapbooker.blogspot.com

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend:) I spent most my weekend Volunteering with my Daughter Honor for our Local No Kill Animal Shelter "The Haven". There are so many dogs and cats in need of a home:) It's helps to do what little we can for them each week.
 Well until next time Create Great ART!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment