Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Happy Hump Day:)

Well, it's the middle of the week already can you believe it. It seems that time flies a lot faster around the holiday time then any other time of the year why is that. Must be that the cosmic universe knows we have so much more to do this time of year LOL:) Well today I want to share a Thanksgiving ATC I made for a Swap in One of my Cafe Mom groups. For those that do not know ATC's are Artist Trading Cards.

The cards measure 3 1/2 x 2 1/2. There are not are fast rule for ATC's other then the dimesions. They are such a great way to explore different Art mediums.To look at more I have made you can watch my video under the ATC's Tab.

Today my Card was for CCM so it had to have at least one Cricut cut on it.
My Cricut cut is my silhouette Turkey which came from the Stretch your imagination Cartridge.

So with out further delay here is my card and until next time Create Great Art.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well this is cool. Like your blog a lot. Thanks so much for visiting mine and I hope you can come play over at Dilly Beans this week. Have a good day.

Post a Comment