Monday, February 13, 2012

Craft Your Passion Monday:)

Welcome to Craft your Passion Monday!! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Mine was packed with Girl Scout Cookie Selling at cookie booths with Liberty and Volunteering For the Haven with Honor. Now I must prepare for my Honor's Birthday tomorrow. I can't believe she will be 14 :) Where do the years go?Well on to this weeks Challenge...


This week's challenge is

A RECIPE
We want to see:
1 Ribbon or twine
2 Different Pattern Papers 
3 or more buttons

Our Sponsor's this week are


Grab a Banner

Prize : 4 Digital Stamps from Store

and

Photobucket

Prize : $20 Gift Certificate

Now for my project I had the privilege of getting to use one of Delicious Doodles Wonderful Digi's called 
"In the Harbour"




I hope you have enjoyed my card. Have a great week until next time Create great ART!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment