Sunday, August 28, 2011

All is Good

We all prepared for the worst but hoped  for the best on Friday knowing the Hurricane was coming. I am please to know that everyone I know including myself has reported that it has mostly been just a lot of wind and rain. No flooding in our area All is Good. Our thoughts and prayers go out to those who were not as fortunate as us. We will be thinking of you and hope for a quick recovery.

Now It seems lately that have not been posting daily like I used. It is not that I have not been in My Craft Cave working. I am now on 2 Design Teams plus I will Guest designing next month on the Burtonesque Dolls. So a lot of the time I am in there working the items I am working on I just can not revive to you just yet but you will see them eventually I promise:)

I do have something I can share with you I made for a swap in one of my Cafe Mom groups. It is a Photo Mat frame for a Themed Month swap I had the Month of October my favorite Month. Hope everyone had a great weekend. Until next time Create great ART!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment