Thursday, August 11, 2011

My Love

Well This is a late night post for me. I have been holed up in my craft cave working on projects for the DT I am on. SO where I may not be posting my usually everyday ATC's I have been working on projects you just have to wait to see the goodies sorry:(

But My DH saw I was so engrossed in my projects this evening that he made dinner. I came down to start dinner and it was almost done. I sure do love that man. After dinner I scurried back up my stairs into my craft cave and decided to make an ATC for my DH to show him how much I appreciate the little things he does:) Here is the Card I created I called it " MY Love" The saying in the center says "The Best Thing In Life Is Love"  My Dh is surly the best thing in my life so it certainly fits. Hope you have a great day tomorrow. Create Great ART!


0 comments:

Post a Comment