Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I hope everyone has had a wonderful 4th of July Weekend. It ended up raining here so my family and I stayed home and watched the Macy's firework show on TV. It beat getting poured on LOL:) Plus the show was actually really good. We had ice cream and just made it a family night.

Well I have been up to a bunch of things this weekend. I hope you enjoyed my card for the patriotic blog hop. I will be choosing the winner of the blog candy tomorrow so you still have one more day to get your comment in.
I have been working on a series of Harry Potter Cards for a swap I will post them when completed one representing each book. I created a couple of new cards some for fun some for some swaps.

I will share with you today the cards I created for the Summer ATC swap I am in one of my groups.
We were to choose something that represents summer. I picked star gazing:) It is something my family and I do very often in the summer. Here is my card :

I hope everyone Has a wonderful day. Create Great ART!

0 comments:

Post a Comment