Thursday, June 9, 2011

Acrylic Painted ATC

Happy Thursday Everyone:) Well the week is starting to come to an end and I am very happy with the progress I have made with my Blog. I am learning so much everyday. As you can see I have also decided to join my first Blog Hop Hosted By two Crazy Crafters. The Hop is on July 1st. The Link is one my side Panel. You should go check out their site they are a mother daughter crafting team with an abundance of talent between them.

I am sorry I did not get my ATC posted yesterday as promised I hurt my lower back and spent most the day resting in bed. Since I did not get one posted yesterday I have 2 for you today:)
Both I have painted using acrylic paints the first is done in my sketch book then cut out and mounted. The second one was done using the brand new acrylic ATC card stock paper I got in the other day that I showed in my video. The cards come exactly 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 but since I like to mount my ATC I trimmed it a little before starting. Of course the stock is very sturdy and does not need to be mounted at all. Well I hope everyone have a wonderful day. I am off to back for our weekend camping trip to Myrtle Beach.

0 comments:

Post a Comment