Friday, June 3, 2011

June 3, 2011

Well I have finally done it I have started a Blog. I really didn't think I ever would. LOL! But my ever growing Interest in ATC's Has found me wanting a place to put my new found love of the craft plus this will be a place to display all my many other things I do. I guess I should start with telling you a little about me. I am a SAHM. I home school my 2 beautiful girls Honor and Liberty. They will be going to Public school next year so I will be finding even more time on my hands:(  I have always been very Artist. I have poured cleaned and painted my own ceramics since High school. I paint, draw and basically love everything that is artist. I will try anything at least once. I failed miserably at crochet and knitting that seems to be my sisters expert side of the field LOL!! I own and love my provocraft products to include my Cricut baby bug, expression, gypsy. and my new cuttlebug:)
Well I think that is enough about me for now. I look forward to crafting with everyone and posting my work and the occasional  How to video for those that would like to know how I did something:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment