Saturday, June 11, 2011

We had a great day today.My hubby and I were up really early and got to walk the beach  and look for shells before anyone was on it this morning. It was nice quality time. We then took the kids after breakfast to the beach for boogie boarding fun:) After Lunch we took then to Family Kingdom the Amusement park down here in Myrtle beach. Where they road ride all afternoon:) You think they would be worn out but oh no!! They go like the energizer bunnies LOL:) The beach has inspired me for an ATC I would like to try when I get home though:)  I will leave you with these cute car ride pictures from our trip down yesterday  Second is of my hubby and our teacup yorkie miscoda who insisted on driving. the first is of my eldest daughter and our american blue pitbull sleeping in the back:)



0 comments:

Post a Comment