Wednesday, June 22, 2011

As I spent Tuesday trying to get unpacked and my house back in order I did not get a chance to get into my craft cave at all :( Today was a little more of the same thing plus I had some evening obligations. But I was able to get into my Craft Cave tonight. The Atc I created I designed for the trading post on one of the Cafe mom's groups I belong to. I decided to go with one of my favorite books this time:) My Card is themed off of Twilght:) I Inked the Base in to colors. Cut a 2 1/4 x 3 1/4 black base added a red triangle to it. Accented with silver to cover the split. Tore pages from one of my more used copies of the actual book to put on the card.  Add the Twilght word using pop dots. Hope you enjoy. Have a wonder day and create great ART!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment