Friday, June 17, 2011

Happy Friday!!

Hello Everyone!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday. I am in Tx spending some time with some very dear family friends of mine. We are here for their daughters wedding which is on Sunday. Her dad just got in from Afghanistan this morning he is my Husbands best friend so this is a great reunion weekend to:) But before I left I made sure I I made some cards to share with you while I was away:) I am part of a vintage swap so I created some Vintage style cards to share:) This is my first attempt at trying a true vintage  Style:) I hope you enjoy the cards. It is a series of 5 cards I will share a couple each day over the next couple of days:) Here are the first 2:) I hope everyone has a great day and creates great art!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment