Monday, June 13, 2011

I am Home:)

I am back:) We had a wonderful trip and I was able to get some great pictures!! The family time was much needed and the girls had a wonderful time:) I am anxious to create a couple of cards before I have to head out on the road again. This time we are headed to TX for a friends Wedding:)

 I wanted to share a photo with everyone. While my Hubby and I were taking our morning walk together on the beach I was looking for shells as usual. I looked down and what do I see a shell shaped in a Heart. How amazing and special we thought of course. I had to take a picture first before I allowed my hubby to pick it up. But we now have a shell shape like a heart that we found together:)  Well I am eager to get crafting again. I hope everyone has had a wonderful and creative weekend:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment